Search This Blog
Popular Posts
-
Elegant Themes has been developing WordPress themes for a long time. It has developed lots of popular themes including Divi, Nexus, Fa...
-
Engagement, engagement, engagement. My brother Lee and I are web developers and entrepreneurs. We try to capitalize on every opportunity a...
-
League Table Premium WordPress Plugin makes it able to add in a successful manner customizable, and responsive tables to your Word...
-
Terri Seymour Terri Seymour has almost 20 years of internet marketing experience and has helped many people start their own business. ...
-
Hello there! My blog post 'Spikes' was published on Sept. 22nd; however, the post before it called 'Flow' was published on...
-
Enlarge A growing number of WordPress websites have been infected by attackers exploiting a vulnerability that remains unpatched in a widel...
-
Quick question: Do you know what IFC, The New York Post, The Walt Disney Company, and WNBA have in common? Ponder the answer for a momen...
-
IANS New Delhi, Aug 15 (IANS) The Press Information Bureau (PIB) on Saturday launched its blog to mark India's 69th Independence Day a...
-
Hi, I am new to wordpress, and still figuring things out. I have been experimenting with different themes, and have been changing settings...
-
Hi, I am trying to use the Skylark theme to create a portfolio, I want the home page to have my projects shown with a picture and titl...
Blog Archive
- December (18)
- November (29)
- October (27)
- September (29)
- August (31)
- July (30)
- June (29)
- May (29)
- April (30)
- March (31)
- February (28)
- January (31)
- December (31)
- November (30)
- October (31)
- September (30)
- August (43)
- July (42)
- June (33)
- May (43)
- April (36)
- March (37)
- February (31)
- January (4)
- December (1)
- November (1)
- October (24)
- September (24)
- August (25)
- July (28)
- June (18)
- September (1)
Total Pageviews
Blogroll
WordPress.com Change of Registrant policy help?
Hello,
I'm attempting to transfer my wordpress.com domain to Blue Host, so I can download WordPress.org for my site.
I went through the process spelled out on the page "Transfer a Domain to Another Registrar."
I changed the name servers, as it mentioned.
I got the transfer code.
Created my Blue Host account and put in the code to transfer.Received the verification email, verified it.
All seemed good to go, then the status on Blue Host reads: Rejected by Wild West Domains, Inc.
Then I get this email from WordPress:
"The transfer you requested has been declined because you opted-in to a transfer lock for 60 days when you agreed to the WordPress.com Change of Registrant policy.
For security reasons, when you change the registrant's first name, last name, or organization name, you consent to a 60 day lock on transferring the domain name. Because you have provided your consent, Section 3(6) of the ICANN Policy on Transfer of Registration between Registrars permits us to decline your transfer request."
I'm very confused... when did I change information that would lead to this lock? I followed the instructions.
I'm also concerned this is the first time I'm hearing about the company "Wild West Domains." But that's another topic.
So, how do I move forward? At what point in the process did I lock my information without knowing it?
I'm so, so frustrated.
The blog I need help with is alanahollanddotcom.wordpress.com.
Source: WordPress.com Change of Registrant policy help?
0 comments:
Post a Comment