Search This Blog
Popular Posts
-
Elegant Themes has been developing WordPress themes for a long time. It has developed lots of popular themes including Divi, Nexus, Fa...
-
Terri Seymour Terri Seymour has almost 20 years of internet marketing experience and has helped many people start their own business. ...
-
Engagement, engagement, engagement. My brother Lee and I are web developers and entrepreneurs. We try to capitalize on every opportunity a...
-
Hello there! My blog post 'Spikes' was published on Sept. 22nd; however, the post before it called 'Flow' was published on...
-
League Table Premium WordPress Plugin makes it able to add in a successful manner customizable, and responsive tables to your Word...
-
Hi, I am trying to use the Skylark theme to create a portfolio, I want the home page to have my projects shown with a picture and titl...
-
Hot Off the Press Two New WordPress.com Bloggers on 'Diving into the Giant Pool of the Blogosphere' May 11, 2016 @...
-
If you're a regular reader of news sites or magazines, you'll notice that they sometimes use something called "callouts"...
-
IANS New Delhi, Aug 15 (IANS) The Press Information Bureau (PIB) on Saturday launched its blog to mark India's 69th Independence Day a...
-
WESTERLY — From the time she was a little girl, Melissa Kenyon Mowry had a knack for writing. Her teachers, noticing her talent, encourage...
Blog Archive
- December (18)
- November (29)
- October (27)
- September (29)
- August (31)
- July (30)
- June (29)
- May (29)
- April (30)
- March (31)
- February (28)
- January (31)
- December (31)
- November (30)
- October (31)
- September (30)
- August (43)
- July (42)
- June (33)
- May (43)
- April (36)
- March (37)
- February (31)
- January (4)
- December (1)
- November (1)
- October (24)
- September (24)
- August (25)
- July (28)
- June (18)
- September (1)
Total Pageviews
Powered by Blogger.
Blogroll
Monday, April 24, 2017
Blog import
Hi, I'm trying to import my livejournal blog to my blog here on wordpress. I've found the tool and everything, but when I enter my livejournal data, I keep running into an error that says: 'Logging in to LiveJournal failed. Check your username and password and try again.'. The username and password are 100% correct, though. I logged out and back in on livejournal, just to make sure I haven't changed the password lately and forgotten about it, but I haven't. I've also re-entered the information from scratch three times to make sure that there aren't any typos. What else can I do to make the importing work? Please help me out with this. Thanks a lot. Best of wishes, Tanja
The blog I need help with is theauthorsparadise.wordpress.com.
Source: Blog import
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment